RSView32 AppStart

bsprowls

In RSView32, If I use a button to start a DOS program, and if the action is AppStart it starsts it at the bottom of the screen only. How do I getb it to start on the screen?

Check the tech note 9029

When you start a program using AppStart, it is opened behind the main RSView window. This is a result of certain operating system rules. You can either manually give focus to the program or you can work around this programmatically. For information on the work-around, see technical note A9029 in the Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase. To access the Knowledgebase, see the topic RSView product support.

Similar Topics

I'm using the "appstart" command in RSView to start and pull forward the windows calculator program. It works fine with the exception that if the...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
I have followed the procedure below to convert RSView32 project to FactoryTalk View...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom