COM ET200 DOS version

Dziki

I have old version of Simatic S5 interface card IM-308B with orange memory modul 375-0LA21 and I have to change some Sinec-L2 parameters. For this the old DOS version of COM ET200 is necessary.
I couldn't read this memory modul with windows version of COM ET200 and I hope it will be possible with DOS version. If somebody has COM ET200 ver. 4.x send me by my mail, please!!! [email protected]

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am trying to program a IM308-B which requires COM ET200 to program it which I no longer have. Does anyone have a copy of this...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with obsolete S5 Profibus hardware who needs to re-program the Profibus network but does not have the tools necessary...
Replies
Views
I have to use IM308C to substitute our originally IM308B, but Siemens guy say the memery card for IM308C is difference to IM308B, so i need 'COM...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
Hi folks ! Got an older Modicom BM85 and I suspect that it's not passing data to ModBus+ network. We had a power loss for a few days and I suspect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom