PCS7 and S7 programme in one CPU

rajendrad

All,

We are using S7 programme for our Application. These are the standard programmes we use in all our application and customise it whenever required. However for one of the customer, the other Automation supplier is providing PCS7. These both PCS7 and S7 application programme need to be downloaded in one CPU and to be linked with WinCC within PCS7. I am not sure but I have been told that this is possible. Can somebody throw light on this in detail and let me know how should I go ahead on this. Thanks

You have to learn more about the PCS7. The WinCC is visual screen of the PCS7-system. Same S7-400-series logic is the logic heart of all the PCS7 system.

rajendrad, you cann't insert PCS7 program into S7 program. But you can make your S7 program as part of PCS7 system. Simplest way to do it: in first your must incapsulate all logic and functions calls from your OB1 (and another OBs) into new FBs or FCs. Your program must to look as one FB(FC) per one OB. PCS7 programmer can import your blocks into PCS7 Blocks folder and simple insert corresponding "capsulas" into OBs in CFC charts. But this method requires your (S7 part) screens and pictures manual insertion into PCS7 WinCC project.