Opto 22 G$ PCI AC5 Card with VB .NET

Bteachman

Guys,

Has any one ever used a Opto 22 PCI AC5 card with Visual Basic .Net? I can get it to work in VB6. I have tried using it with VB.net 2005. I could not directly add a reference to the .dll that comes with the card (OptoPCI.dll) - check accessability .. valid assembly/com component error. Tried using Tools->Upgrade VB6 code on the .bas file that is suppose to be added to VB6 projects. Tried TlbImp.exe and received "not valid type library" error. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to run Yaskawa's DriveWizard software on a PC, to monitor and configure V1000 VFDs that are connected to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some EVAP units that use an an OPTO 22 SNAP-PAC-EB2 Brain to control I/O. I downloaded the latest basic software package from OPTO...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble finding an OPC Server besides the OptoOPCserver that will communicate with the LCM4 controller. I know the LCM4 is an obsolete...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anybody controlled and monitored a PowerFlex 525 VFD using Opto 22's PAC Control? The client is still undecided between EPIC or staying...
Replies
Views
Hello every one!!! (1) I got problem in connection of encoder 12 v and delta plc EX ... How can i connect encoder with delta plc beacuse delta plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom