Melsec to GX Developer conversion

redd

HAs anyone converted the melsec files to GX Developer files from inside GX Developer? GX has an import function but when I use it I get an A/FX error. I changed the cpu types and series but couldn't get anything to work. GX did recognize the .PGM file format in its brouse window.

TIA

WEndell

I have done a number of conversions from Medoc to GX, but these have all been FX2n plc's I have not had any problems.
It was some time ago & if my memory serves me right if you create a project with the correct plc it will only highlight WinGP Medoc types of files, not sure if you try an A series I assume it will only allow Wingpa & medoc

Melsec conversion

I have succefully converted the programs of 5 "A" type processors to GX developer.
I remember that during the GX Developer installation you have to "tick' a box to enable this function.

Hope this is of some help.

Steve