RSLogix5 Bit instruction question

bbear

I am working with a PLC5 program that is operating a machine without issues. The program is using several OTL (latch) instructions but I can not find the OTU (unlatch) instructions that goes with each bit. I cannot locate an OTU instruction in the program anywhere.

What am I over looking or can an OTL be unlatched another way I do not know about?

They can be overwritten by MOV's, COPY's, Math instructions, Communications, CLR's, HMI's...Or, maybe they are just configuration bits for the program, which are latched on and should never be unlatched.

Similar Topics

I may have found it, the program is using a FAL instruction that is in mode ALL. I have not seen this instruction used before it looks like a...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have a floating number, and I would like to use an existing msg block that have many spare integers to transfer this info from one PLC to...
Replies
Views
I could use some help figuring out the layout of a Remote I/O channel Diagnostic Files in a PLC5 using RSLogix5. I've attached a screen shot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to renumber Ladder Numbers in RSLogix 5. I have deleted some of the old Program Files in my Project...
Replies
Views
Yesterday a coworker informed me of an issue with his laptop. Anytime he opens an RSlogix5 project, and tries to go online, the entire program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom