please help on siemens wf300 interface card

obyone

hello,
i have a big problem, about siemens s5 system. there is a wf300 interface card which controlled the sk2l-330 wöndler panel. when i push the button on the panel the panel page must be change accordingly which button that i pust, but there is no change. when i pust the button there are input signal at I/O card of s5 but wf300 don't response. there is a led on the wf300 but there is not active. i take out the wf300 and i controlled the simple circuit element and i find a diode that brokendown. and than i change it and try again firstly my screen change but finally i had same problem.

is there anyone to help me on this matter?
thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I include a simple program, where an an analogue input switches on Pump 1 and if needed a higher analogue level switches on pump 2. Works...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am an electrical technician for a factory and am currently a junior at Purdue University for Electrical Engineering. I have a...
Replies
Views
we have siemens pc677 touch screen running iconics program opc and others from german beverage khs machinery .. also we have siemens plc 400...
Replies
Views
Can someone please help me. I'm trying to get a Siemens HMI to communicate to an Allen Bradley 1400 Micrologix build is a 1766 series B. What...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hello All: We have an operating TIWAY 1 Local Area Network within TI535PLCs, the hardware of UNILINK HOST ADAPTER 500-7111 has failed to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom