Another noob question - trouble connecting to Momentum

z28summit

I get the following error when trying to connect to 171 CCC 980 30:
"Controller is already logged-in to another programming panel

Error ID: OL9-1509"

I can connect through the Monitor Only mode
I am using RS-232, Concept V 2.5 XL

How is it connected?

My experience with some platforms would lead me to believe one of 2 things is occurring here.

1. The PLC is currently being accessed by another computer/person who is online with the PLC and performing edits. Or...

2. The project you have aquired is a snapshot of a program that was taken while someone was online with the processor and the Lock file that is generated by the software is set. Concept may generate a lock file when online with a processor for internal purposes.

Just some suggestions.

David