Omron programming

davefinic

Hi ive got a dead omron sysmac CPM2A plc part NoCPM2A-60CDT-D and I need to transfer the programme to a new PLC can anybody tell me which software and lead I require. I think the SYSWIN software is right but im not sure on the lead and dont want to make an expensive mistake buying the wrong parts.

This is a very strange fault with the unit powered up and all input output wiring removed I have 24VDC on all inputs although none are lit up and just 1 output stuck on, has anybody seen this before BTW a fitter had been welding on the machine before I arrived!

Thanks for the link, I was hoping just to buy a lead as I dont have time to mess about making a cable and having problems communicating.

The power and run lights are on and not the comm or error lights.

I think the lead is a CS1W-CNN118

Cable for 9 pin port will be Omron #C200HS-CN220-EU

Cable for Peripheral port would be same cable with CPM1-CIF01 adapter.

Check with your local Omron distributor for price and delivery.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that info I was trying to get hold of a cable at short notice as my local Omron suppliers have posted out a new PLC but there was nobody in technical help who could tell me what lead i needed.