Turn On The DIFU/ A Differentiated up (DU)

WallyPrestone

Hello,

I have the application logic , using Omron PLC
with SYSMAC CPU and OMRON PLC software.
The logic with Normally Open Contact tight to DIFU / Differentiated up (DU) on one of the jamming circuit .
Need to know how to turn on the DIFT when contact closed

Thank You

I'm not sure I understand your question.

DIFU is a one shot instruction that occcures on the rising edge of the input. DIFD is a one shot instruction that occurs on the falling edge of the input. Please clarify your question.

Hello ALARIC,
I have closed the normally open contact in the front of the DIFU and could not see the DIFU activate.
If you could send your e-mail address
I will send the program
Thanks for the help

Geetings Wally.

I think I follow you now. The DIFU will be on for only one scan. Its not likely that you will see it activate, it happens too fast to see in in your ladder view. However, there is a DIFU monitor. Place your cursor over the DIFU instruction and right click abd pick the differential monitor option. You will get a little popup that lets you sets your computer to beep when the bit changes state. It also has a counter that lets you see how many times the bit changed state. There is more about it in CX-Programmer help - search for Differential Monitor. Hope that helps.