5TI squencer to SLC500

I'm not a TI guy, but I think the instruction your looking for is OTU -(U)-. It is only needed if the output is activated by OTL -(L)-.

Hope that helps.

Charlie

I don't think the SLC500 has an equivalent instruction. This is the direct opposite of an OTE. If this is the only occurance of this address then the output is always on except when the rung conditions are true. Use the original rung conditions but end with an OTE to a bit location. Then, on a following run, use an XIO of that bit location to energise the output using a standard OTE instruction.

OLD RUNG

CONDITIONS OUTPUT
----| |----|\|---------------------(\)

NEW RUNGS

CONDITIONS B3:0/1 (for example)
----| |----|\|---------------------( )

B3:0/1 OUTPUT
----|\|----------------------------( )

You can just invert the logic, both evaluation(XIO/XIC) and order (serial/parallel), and use an OTE. For example:

XIC a XIO b !OTE c

--| |-----|\|-------(\)--

Now becomes...

BST XIO a NXB XIC b BND OTE c

----|\|------------( )--
|--| |---|

Last edited: