Monitor Pro and Unity PLC simulator

Gambrinus

Is it possible to connect subjects to achieve something like SCADA and real PLC connection? I often used Siemens WinCC connected to PLCsim. It's very useful possibility.

Yes, you can connect Monitor Pro to a PLC Simulator from Unity Pro. It works without any problems.

Gambrinus said:
Is it possible to connect subjects to achieve something like SCADA and real PLC connection? I often used Siemens WinCC connected to PLCsim. It's very useful possibility.
Hello Gambrinus

Can you tell me how I can connect Wincc to PLCSIM?

HenryLamboo said:
Hello Gambrinus

Can you tell me how I can connect Wincc to PLCSIM?
I found on a German forum the answer. Wincc with PLCSIM for small displays like an OP73 don't work at the moment.

Best regards,
Henry