zerospeed

230grain

Can someone please define the parameter "zerospd" as it appears in my vague Panasonic manual. I believe this term is common to most servo amplifiers.

I was having a problem with my home position creeping. That is each cycle it would stop about .040" shorter than before. "Zerospd" was set to 0 and thus disabled. The really odd thing is in this cut to length application it would cut the wire accuratly. I set it to 1 and it appears to have fixed the problem. The puzzling thing is it ran OK for a week with the "zerospd" disabled. This is a new start up we started running the week before last.

I am using the Panasonic FP-sigma to send programmed moves to the amplifier. I use the FPG_INC function block.There are three moves going out and one move returning to the home position. The return move adds up the other moves then makes that a negitive number to return. They have an FPG_HOME function block. However there is no help file for there FPG function blocks. There are a number of parameters on the FPG_HOME block that I have no ides what to put.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom