Mitsubishi Melsex FX0-30MR blinks power on led!

Vezku

Hello, i have Mitsubishi Melsec FX0-30MR PLC and i tried few cable settings before i got SC09. Everything else is okay, but the PLC blinks the green power on light as soons i put the power on.

Is there anything to know... i have only attached the 220v and nothing else?

Last edited:
Since the Manual does not mention blinking Power LED and nothing else is connected, internal damage comes into mind.
Are you sure this is AC power PLC?

I believe I've seen this if the 24 vdc is being overloaded. try disconnecting everything that is powered by the plc's 24 vdc supply. If this fixes it add everything back 1 component at a time to find the culprit

I have also seen them do this if you put an external 24vdc power supply onto the 24v terminal on the PLC (its fine to common the 0v), but as the OP states he has nothing connected but 220v this is unlikely

It sounds like a 24VDC fault.

If you put a dead short on the service 24vdc supply the green light blinks. It turns the 24v on then sees the short and shuts down continuosly or until the short/fault is removed.

Fx-mr

Hello freinds,
I am new user of this forum,
we use the Mutsibishi FX0-30MR for escalaotrs,
I need the manual of this PLC in English, because i have some problems with one.
Would you post it to me please
Thank you

Thanks!

First I´ll thank you all for fast reply. I will check the power cable (change it to another one...) and double check output 24v if there is somekind of trash etc.

I´ll keep you posted!