emerson modbus rtu/tcp and kepware

jimcav

i am trying to get the emerson servo drive model ep and the allen bradleys kepware to talk together. when i assign an emerson value in power tools pro it uses 40001 and 40002 and i set it to msw. in the kepware there are many choices and i dont know which ones are correct. i have attached file displaying what the kepware is asking for.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I know this is a very niche question, and a long shot. I'm in dire straits and I'm looking for anyone with some experience using Red...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to communicate to Liebert GXT MTX+ 6kVA UPS (Emerson) over Modbus RTU. At present I am able to communicate via 03:HOLDING...
Replies
Views
Fellow PLC afficianados, I'm having some difficulties reading registers from a Emerson Coriolis transmitter. The following equipment is used...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to control three Emerson Commander SK motor variators trhough a BK9000 Beckhoff PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Has any one run into a problem where the Most significant and least signigicant words between 2 devices are different. This seems to be my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom