RSVIEW 32 store datas

erickpelaez

Hi all,
I´m working in an application of RSVIEW32 with RS LOGIX 5000 in which I don´t need captures all the data every second, but that stores the data only when it requests the program. When program LOGIX 5000 actives tag digital (from 0 to 1), I must capture an analogical value and to stores it in excell, I am program data log setup format dbaseIV wide.
What command of RSview 32 give me that option ? o_O now it keeps from periodic form only (every second),
Your comments will highly be appreciated. thanks in advance
Erick

Check out the 'help' document on the log triggers tab in your datalog.

Set your datalog up as an 'On Demand' datalog. Add your analog tags to the datalog and set up an event using the datalogsnapshot command.

Similar Topics

My hard drive failed and I had to replace it and thus I have lost the RSView 4 application that's in my PVP1000. I can get the runtime file, but...
Replies
Views
Recently had a catastrophic OS failure on my laptop. Fortunately, I had just replaced (about a month, or so, ago) the HD (mirrored the smaller...
Replies
Views
I am facing a problem in restoring RSVIEW ME application. While restoring an application, the application manager issues an error which is...
Replies
Views
I have just wasted 3 hours of development time. I created my MER file from the APA working file, and then for some reason, deleted the main...
Replies
Views
I got a PanelView Plus 1000 application that is working fine from as far as communication my laptop and RSView Studio ME 3.2. The problem I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom