Serve Data from PanelView CE?

dbrsystems

Hello all,

I have a PV+1000 CE on ethernet to a CompactLogix 1769-L32E. Is there an easy way to serve data to the network? A web server would be best.

Or, is there a PDF print driver for win CE? I could print to a PDF then allow the plant to access the PDF files via the FTP server or a mapped drive.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

LeoK

There is a webserver for the PV+CE terminal (not for the locked-down PV+, though) that will serve the currently viewed display as a static webpage.

[Edit: It would probably help if I pointed to it: RA Knowledgebase Answer ID # 30558 ]

Last edited:
Thanks

Eddie,

Thanks, that's a nice feature. It may not work for us, since the PV will not always be on the screen we need to see. I'll think about it a little more though.

Thanks again,

LeoK