omron plc sysmac cqm1 cpu 11

abuelfun

Hi All

Iam using plc omron (sysmac cqm1 cpu 11), i have a problem on out put module (oc222)and want to replace the module, my problem that i do not have manual for this plc.
I hope your collaboration in finding manual for this plc.

thans in advance

abuelfun said:
hello
friend

I tried the link as you mentioned and download the file (Index . php), but i failed to open or i did not find suitable programm for openning this file .
I hope your help in solving this problem .

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?download=68

best regards

You need to be a member of MRPLC.COM to download.
Got to their site and register.
It has many resources you will find useful.

Attn.
Mr BITS N BYTES

Iam already a member of MRPLC.COM ,but also i failed to open the file,please your collaboration to solve this iam in bad need of this manual.
Please help me in opening this file or send the PDF file of the following manual.

SYSMAC
CQM1
Programmable Controllers
Operation Manual

best regards

If you have downloaded a file called "Index.php" you must have done something wrong...
If you click the "Download Now" button a File save dialog should appear to save or open the file W226_E1_7_CQM1_Operation.zip. Save the file to disk and extract, then open the pdf file with Acrobat Reader...

:rolleyes:

NO GOOD :mad:

10274459yt6.png

GOOD (y)

41735187co6.png