Changing default font in GX Developer?

Mchl

Does anybody know if it is possible to change default (screen) fonts used by GX Developer? I'm mostly interested in using local codepage.
I've seen programs downloaded from PLCs, with garble as comments. I've been told, these were comments made by Japanese programmers... so I suppose they can use their own font...

I've worked alot with the GX Developer software and could never find a way to change the font also.

There is NO way in GX-Dev to change the fonts. Japanese comments were placed in the PLC programs with Japanese versions of GX Developer. There is no way to convert them short of opening them in Japanese GX Developer and using Google or something to translate them and paste them into English GX Developer.

Similar Topics

does anyone know how or If you can Change the default sheet size to A3 for New FBD's so that when you create a new FBD during online editing it...
Replies
Views
Hi, folks, So....I'm working on a projection weld cell (ped welders) and configuring the hardware. I've got a lot of it done, but much more...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a application created in english - Us and i need to incorporate a display from an application english - UK. To do that i need my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to change the default scale limits in the vijeo citect which is currently (-55 to 55). I want to change it to (0 to 10000) but when...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a ML1400 at a customers remote location. I have a VPN into their network but I cant see the PLC, I can see the HMI just fine. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom