I can't find VAT

juan

Maybe the attachment shows were our problem is? I hope someone can help us.
Thanks Juan

topic.gif

Hello !
The answer was for the "real" Step 7 program... In microwin use VIEW..-> status chart , put in the right address.
I never used the microwin program but I think it should work like that. (choose online)

You are using Step 7 "Microwin" and progamming an S7-200. Step 7 "Basis" uses VAT's and programs the S7 300 - 400's

vb100?

we have plc code that drives two engines for reaching a certain point in the space. If we want to go to origin point then a subroutine is called fromout the main. But I don't get it which values are putted in those vw's, is this standard or which meaning have those values?

plctopic.gif

Similar Topics

Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have tested every screen and no single screen individually has this fault pop up, but when I compile and send to the PanelView it comes up. If I...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student and would like to take the next step and learn FactoryTalk (Batch preferably) and how to create HMIs etc. Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a look at this picture... How can I find out the memory address of this tag? It was created by adding it to DB "Data_block_1", but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom