16bit PV1000 32 Bit Controllogix

Hi all new user with problem here.

I have a PLC 5000 with LOGIX5330 processor.Which i am happliy configuring but on a steep learning curve.

Question is I have a panel view 1000 and Panelbuilder32 but I am having problems addressing my digital signal in the 5330.

What is the issue with 16B it panelview1000 and Control logix5330 is this my problem if so how do I solve it?.

You really just need to read the manuals.
You need to use the mapping functionality in the CLX processor.
On the top of the screen, go to Logic, Map PLC/SLC Messages option.
You need to declare your tagbase here.
Then, you need to set up your PV application.
Try it first. If you need help, post another.

Similar Topics

The analog array has 16 individual bits and each bit is an alarm. SCADA is having issues getting the BIT bool value. However they can get the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Compact Logix L33 in RSLogix 5000. I'm trying to message over modbus register that is 16bit UINT. In Rslogix 5000 do I message...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have an AcuDC energy meter which provides data on voltage, current, and power over RS-485/Modbus RTU. It provides float values in two...
Replies
Views
I am having problems expressing an ANALOG OUTPUT 16bit INT word (0-10V Proportional Valve Voltage) as a REAL decimal number. From my...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1400 that I am using to communicate with Micro Motion Coriolis meter. I wrote some simple logic that grabs the temp via Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom