FX serial protocol

Big_col

Hi
I am looking at a project with an FX1N PLC and to interface to a PC. I can write software in Delphi. I have looked at the communication between a E100 and the PLC and got the basics. Can any one tell me how they calculate the checksum and also how they work the addresses out. Is there a set protocol for the FX PLCs, if so is it available online? If not, has any one got a copy?

Thanks
Colin

fx comms

I have attached the manual for the FX-232AW RS422 to RS232 converter. It should give you some clues.

Sorry didnt work. Send me a message with your email and I can send it to you.

Similar Topics

Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am programming a Master Slave Serial Communication Protocol (SIKONETZ 5) for SIKO AP05 (Absolute Position Indicator) by using TwinCAT 2...
Replies
Views
Kindly, what is the difference between " RS485 serial " and " Modbus Rtu " communication protocols? Like the below two modules, they use which...
Replies
Views
Hi every. I have UniOP. I need logging data. (but i have not printer) It have output for serial printer. I try connect to this port and view who...
Replies
Views
Dear All, communication between compact logix 1769-L31 and Indusoft 6.1 +sp4 on serial protocol is possible? If possible then which driver to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom