TP170A Messages

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have a TP170A connected to a Siemens CPU226. The TP is able to store 100 messages as long as memory permits. My memory is about half full on the TP so I do not belie this is the problem. Nothing is over writing my bit being sent. It works up to message 52. V107.4 would be message 53 and it is on when I go into the status screen but the message does not pop up on the screen. My Event_Msg tag on the TP is an array of 5 words starting at V100.0 so I shouldn't be out of the range that it's inspecting. Any Ideas???

Thanks,
-Joel

Nevermind this one guys. Switched up from ProTool to Wincc and didn't notice that Wincc has a number for each alarm but that is not the "Bit" to be set to set it off. Far to the right side there is a Trigger bit.

Thanks anyways,
-Joel