SLC 500 Fault

SeanLee

I have tried to find the code for this Fault. I have a SLC 504 and all the lights are on except the flt and bat lights the they go off and trhe flt and bat light come on they flash alternetly like this.
I was able to put in a new cpu and it works now but would just like to know what happened

Fault

What is the J4 jumper set to on the SLC? If you look at the processor out of the rack on the same side as the sticker the bottom right hand corner you will see a J4. On the sticker it shows what it's set to depending on the jumper on the pins you want it on Protect.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hello at work we have a machine controlled with an SLC 500 fixed, model 1747-l30c at fault, i plan to migrate to a micrologix controller. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I got called down to a plant to service a powdered metal press. It has an SLC 500 5/02 CPU that was faulted for the code 0002h...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a drum rotation machine controlled by a AB SLC 500. The drum rotation inputs comes from a encoder into a 1746-HSCE. We are using 2...
Replies
Views
Dear All experts, I have one old PLC Rockwell SLC 500 5/03 and its serial port (RS232) port is not responding on RS232 DF1 driver. I dont have any...
Replies
Views
I am getting the following error on my PLC and I haven't experenced this kind before. What should I do? I can't find that error code online. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom