How to store an input into a register?

glenglen

I'm fresh on PLC. I'm using VersaPro and VersaMax IC200UAL006. I'd like to read an input on adress %I0001 which is connected to an on/off switch and store the input 0 or 1 into a register %R100. But PLC can't access individual bit in register. How can i do that? Thank you.

%I001 _______
--] [---| |
| MOVE_ |
CONST | INT |
001 -| |-%R100
|_______|

%I001 _______
--]/[---| |
| MOVE_ |
CONST | INT |
000 -| |-%R100
|_______|

or try this:

ALW_ON _______
--] [---| AND_ |
| WORD |
%I001 -| |
| |
CONST | |
0001 -| |-%R100
|_______|

Similar Topics

I am currently working on a project Motor test bench for PLC Control.. I am trying to measure current using Hall effect sensor. As I want to store...
Replies
Views
I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all I have a KTP400 connected to a s7-1200. Now i have on my screen the encoder value which comes from my SEW movitrac. under there I have...
Replies
Views
This was asked in another forum and taken down due to being a 'backdoor', but this has useful info that might be useful to someone in a pinch. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom