momentary set with td200

tny

hi all;
as you know siemens TD200 panels sets the related bits when pushed a button, and we must reset it from the program.
do you know an easy way for momentarly setting a bit with it?

in my application, i want to push a Fkey for starting a motor in manual mode and release it to stop the motor.

so i had to read the F key, and set an offdelay timer with it and reset the Fkey bit in the same rung. of delay timer filters the cyclic pulses of Fkey (every cycle TD200 sets the bit and PLC resets it, so pulses occur)

timer values above 600ms can filter the pulses (start stops of the motor)
values less than 600 ms still can cause pulses.

do you know a better way for it?

The buttons can be set to act as a momentary contact via the TD200 setup wizard. You set these at the configuration stage.
(The default is for them to "set bit")
Hope this helps.

i have microwin ver3.2 and there is no such menu in the setup wizerd as you told.
which version are you using?

The TD200 wizard is built into MicroWin. Even in version 3. Check in the Tools list on the left side of the screen.

Current version is 4.0 SP5.

td200.jpg

ok, i think my version does not support this, my td200 wizard includes only this menus.