How to change the displayed screen onto TP177micro from the PLC

Gromit

Hello,

How can I change the currently displayed screen onto a TP177micro Simatic panel from the PLC. I use WinCC flexible 2005.
Which word variable into the S7-200 should I change in order to change the displayed screen?

Regards

Whatever you like...Just create a tag within wincc called (say) 'Screen_Ctrl' using for instance VB0 and under EVENT set the Function to 'Change screen by number'...

One thing i found out is to set (under General) the Acquisition Mode to 'Cyclic Continuous' otherwise the screen seems to miss the request?

Hope this helps...

One thing i found out is to set (under General) the Acquisition Mode to 'Cyclic Continuous' otherwise the screen seems to miss the request?

If you don't change it to cyclic continuous then it only updates when its displayed on the current screen. Cyclic continuous updates the tag all the time at what ever rate you have setup default is 1 second.