Klockner Moeller PLC VS AB/Siemens

Etienne

I am looking for some info on Klockner Moeller PLCs. How are they in comparison with AB, Siemens etc. Easier - Harder? Does any one have any books on the PS3 series... I have someone looking at doing proportional controls with a PS3

I am familliar with AB PLC5, Control Logix, Siemens S7 200,300,400, Omron etc. Maybe this can help for comparing the level of skill required.

Thanks,

Etienne

Why PS3, PS4 is the current Moeller PLC. Moeller is no different than any other PLC you just have to get use to its quirks. Use what works for you.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a customer who has come to me with an issue with his Klockner-Moeller PS31 PLC. I realize its pretty ancient and should be replaced, and...
Replies
Views
hello Gentelmans, Is there a first scan bit in Klockner Moeller EASY PLC?
Replies
Views
There is an old Klockner Moeller PS316 PLC (CPU-W: EBE 223.1 -5) in a machine with electronic board as a text HMI (by using RS232 to RS485...
Replies
Views
I'm in the middle of a project, which required a Klockner Moeller PLC to be replaced with a MicroLogix. I have a hardcopy of the PLC program as...
Replies
Views
I work for an integrator in Ontario and we are going on-site to T.S. an old line that hasn't run in years. The PLC is a PS4-201-MM1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom