CompactLogix-Message Instruction Error 16#0009

Coachman

I am using a CompactLogix and I am communicating with a generic ethernet device. I am using a Message Instruction and I am getting
a error : 16# 0009 Parameter error in module configuration.
Would anybody have an idea what the cause of this error would be.

Thanks In Advance,

Post more information about the "Generic Ethernet Device". CompactLogix controllers only support the ODVA standard "EtherNet/IP" protocol.

If this device is supposed to support one of the Rockwell-specific functions of EtherNet/IP, we'll have to see the configuration of your MSG instruction.

Similar Topics

I'm using a 1769-L33ER v20. I need to send a message to a data server with package information (barcode, weight, etc) I've got the MSG set up...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm wanting to read Modbus registers from a Centurion controller back into the 1769-L32E CompactLogix Controller using the "Message" Data...
Replies
Views
I have a compactlogix 1769-L32E, PV600+ and 3 Lenze drives (each drive fitted with a Ethernet IP module) Both the compactlogix PLC and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a quick programming question I thought you guys might be able to help with. I have a compactlogix controller with 4 powerflex 40p...
Replies
Views
Can Send or recive anything other then intergers when communicating between a micrologix and compactlogix over an ethernet connection
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom