How to learn DeltaV

Delta V is more of a DCS and pretty complicated.

I'm lucky in that our local Community College has a 6-node Delta V system that I can spend as much time on as I want ;)

Apart from something like that I would say get some proper Emerson training.

You could contact your local rep, and I'm sure they would bring something out to show you. I used to worked for an Emerson Rep. and we had demo units set up with all types of I/O so we could bring people in and let them play with stuff.

Reps: http://www.emersonprocess.com/systems/reach/na.htm

Otherwise, there are a bunch of videos online you can watch. Most have the option to order a CD or DVD.

http://www.easydeltav.com/video/product/index.asp

I had a pile of old (DeltaV v4.2) demo CD's but tossed them out a while back. If I run across something I'll PM you.

If you have a DeltaV system in house, load up CD #4 and load BooksOnline to your PC. It has soup to nuts of how to install and basic programming of the system. If you do not have a system , try this link. (Hopefully you can access it, I could but it may be because I'm a registered user.)

DeltaV Disk Copy

If anyone has a DeltaV 10 or 11 software they could burn a copy. Would be willing to donate for the cost of time, materials and shipping.
I realize the disk is useless with out the hardware key
but thats ok.
Yes I could most likely get one off my local vendor, but the
last time I ask they got into this salesmen thing and I had
to deal with the phone calls for a few weeks.
Would appreciate it.