HELP! Red Lion G303 w/ Quicksilver QCI-D2

slewis

HELP ME PLEASE! I am attempting to program a Red Lion G303 to run a Quicksilver QCI-D2 motor controller. This is the first time using the G303 and "Crimson" program to configure it. The manual of 418 pages is confusing and not very direct. If anyone out there has any experience with these two devices or the interface commands for them, please email me at [email protected]

Unfortunately, I have no experience with the Quick Silver.

I will ask someone from TMMI, the represent both us and Quick Silver in Colorado, to contact you. They should be able to help out.

Regards,
Dan

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently running a bunch of g310's connected to their SLC5 PLCs through ethernet. I've attempted to upgrade the program from 2.0...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a Graphite that is continuously looping through the start up sequence then stops and shows a page that says "system could not...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I was wondering if a G303 Red Lion HMI can be used as a scanner? I am having trouble finding information on this. Thanks
Replies
Views
When you are compiling (translating in Red Lion parlance) user defined programs - what does "Unexpected End-of-Text" error mean? It is at the END...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Brian the Newb here again regarding Crimson 3.0 and J1939 CAN protocols. I had searched the archives and I DID find a couple of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom