Old Modicon PID2 to Unity PIDFF conversion

MRobert

I have to convert a 984 program to Unity.
In the 984 are 11 PID2 loops.
In Unity I want to use PIDFF.
In which cases I have to choose between parallel or mixed mode?
Which mode, parallel or mixed, do behave more similar to PID2 of 984 Plcs?
Wich parameters, exept Parallel and mixed, do make the PIDFF more similar to PID2?

The Plc that have to be changed is controlling an existing plant and we want easy and quick starting the plant again.

On the other hand, maybe I am not right for wanting to stay similar to PID2? Maybe I should choose the mode that is better for each loop? If yes how to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Similar Topics

I am looking to hold a value in a PID loop. The application is i am running x amount of liters through a flow meter...my loop is perfect and i am...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some Modicon 884 files that I need printed out. I would rather not buy a whole software package, all I need is the print out of a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Modicon Quantum 540 14A CPU that evertime I cycle power to it, it seems to lose the software (at least thats what the Modicon tech...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i have redundant quantom from modicon. -The application program was worked very good ,Before,i changed the resolution of RTD module to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom