Mikrap PC-Panel PCP 104

hagos

Dear Sparkies,

We recently got some Mikrap PC-Panels PCP 104, the panels are equipped with DP-Master cards where ithey control some DP racks.

The panel program is written in CoDeSys.

My question is what would be the software that is used to configure the DP-Master card.

N.B
===
We are running four machines that use four different panels, it happened that one of the machines DP card went faulty, we contacted the company where we got to know that every machine has it's own unique DP Mastercard, i.e they are not enterchangable, that means we have to stock 4 of them(one for each machine) which is very costy.

Our idea is to get only one blank card as spare & get the software to download the approperiate configuration should we have any one fails.

Best regards
Hagos