Avery Weigth Tronix Rs 485

NOKAN

Hi I Need Your Help. I Want To Make A Communication Between A Tsx 37 Plc And A Avery Weigth Tronix E 1070 Scale. I Want To Do This With A Rs485 Network But It Does Not Work . I Use A Tsx Scp 114 Card And A Tsx Scm 4030 Cable To Connect The Plc And The Scale . I Use The Caracters Mode And Write Request To Scale With The Sma Protocol.
Thank You

Similar Topics

I have several Avery scale units and they are configured as Generic Ethernet modules, and I am actually reading the data fine for the weight...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had success communicating between the Avery ZM series of weight indicators and Omron CJ PLCs? I can easily do setups when provided...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I purchased an Avery Weigh-Tronix - ZM301-SD1 to weigh a tote. The loadcell is a FLS -250. Below is the color code and...
Replies
Views
Typically we interface to dozens of third-party devices that have Ethernet/IP capability WITH appropriate documentation to set up a GENERIC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 300 series scale (ZM303) that I am trying to connect to a Compactlogix via Ethernet/IP. Manual is sketchy on how to do this and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom