I need some help with GE versamax PROGRAMMING

kboggs

I that have a simple program and GE will not give too much info. all I need is to have a pushbutton open a door and start a timer and drop out after 6 sec. the program that I have wrote has some flaws and I would like to have someone look at this and help me correct the flaws. I will only send 2 rungs of the 64 and thanks to
everyone

Trouble With Ge Versamax

I that have a simple program and GE will not give too much info. all I need is to have a pushbutton open a door and start a timer and drop out after 6 sec. the program that I have wrote has some flaws and I would like to have someone look at this and help me correct the flaws. I will only send 2 rungs of the 64 and thanks to
everyone

You don't need to enter the END statement. It's built-in.

There is an END statement that you can program, but it is intended for debugging purposes. You insert can it into a program to see if your logic works correctly up to that rung in the program. If it works, you move the END statement to allow more rungs to be executed and try agin. Lather, rinse, repeat...