Siemens S7200 EM231 T/C

Hi, I have purchased 2 x 6ES7 231-7PD22-0XA0, Analog input Thermocouple module, I cannot find any manuals on how to configure thermocouple type (dip switch settings), Thank you

Thanks Nick, I got all the information on page 412 of this manual, Thank you, The worst part is I had this PDF file, just did not dig deep enough, Thanks

No hardware manager in Microwin. Some devices (modems, Motion and comm modules use the config wizards). Thermocouple module takes settings from dip switches. I think you need to cycle power before settings are taken. Addressing grabs the first available Analog input AIW(x), AIW(x+2),etc.

Unit will bring back C or F depending on dip selection as a INT with a artificial decimal offset. Actual Temp = 100.0C, Module returns 1000. Convert from INT--DINT--Real and divide by 10.

Nick