Modbus Network Adapter

Tims

I have a 416 NHM 212 00 PCMCIA modbus adapter card. Cany anyone tell me where I get a driver for this? Does anyone know if this adapter will run on Windows NT platform. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi Tim,

The part number you quote is for a PCMCIA II Modbus Plus card rather than standard Modbus.

You can run it under WinNT....IIRC you may actually need 2 drivers depending on which software you wish to use with the card:

SW-LNET-INT is the 32bit Local MBX Driver for connectivity between the adapter card and WinNT.

SW-WVDD-INT is the Virtual MBX Driver which allows 16bit application (such as Modsoft) to run under WinNT.

I'm not sure if Modicon/Telemecanique/Schnieder still sell these or if if they are available for free download.

Last edited: