Reading data via ethernet

Maik Fuchs

Is it possible to read data (DB) from another s7-300 plc via ethernet without implementing the plc in your project. Via MPI this is possible, i have done this before. I used "X-Get" SFC-67 for this.
The only things i had too know was the MPI address and of course where the data was located.
Now I know the IP address but the PLC is not on the same MPI network.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Has any of you got any example of reading data from modbus tcp, using FBD? I am just trying to get my head around, doesnt look like a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , i'm stuck and can't figure out how to make a communication between foxrtu station (soft to configure FOXBORO SCD2200 RTU with...
Replies
Views
Hi to all! Need some help! I'm reading CATERPILLAR engine data of a natural gas compressor into my MVI56E-MCM card. The card sits in a 14 slot...
Replies
Views
Greeting, I have some problem about reading FX2N-4AD data. Below is my connection Q2PLC - Connect to FX3U with CC Link In 1st node, I have...
Replies
Views
Hello! New to the forum and new to PLCs in general. We have an ABB AC500 PLC (circa 2012?) and we are using CoDeSys (version 2.something). We're...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom