How is configuration file created? Intouch OPC Link to S7-400?

drspanda

Dear All,

In our system, we have two S7 400 PLC's one for each application..I have Intouch at PC station end...The steps I am following to view an Intouch application written for PLC-1 are :

1. open OPC link
2. Clear the configuration
3. open configuaration file for PLC-1

4. Finally run Intouch.

Similarly for opening Intouch application written for PLC-2 I would follow above steps but opening config.file for PLC-2.

Now my question/doubt is how to create the configuration file?

Advance thanks to all.

Similar Topics

Good morning all, I have a project that has quite a few NATRs to configure. I would like to modify the generated backup config file because I...
Replies
Views
Hello guys Thank you all for your support. I have completed re-writing a program as it was lost and no back up file found. Now the three PLCs...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a huge communication setup for a Factorytalk view Machine Edition (FTV ME), and I lost the Communication Setup When I open it...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to get a [New] file to come up with a particular configuration, specifically with DHCP checked instead of BOOTP?
Replies
Views
Hello all, can anyone shed some light on the following; I have FT View studio enterprise 8.20 running on my development PC. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom