Modicon As-b883-201

nickguok

Hi, can anybody help on how to configure the RTD input module?

the PLC that used is 984, programming software is Modsoft 2.5, and what i'm doing is i'm going to replace a faulty module with a new one. (Replace same model module)

1) is there any steps that i should do before / after replacing the new module?
2) once i've replaced the new module with the old one (without changing its software and program or configuration), i just slot in the new module in the old slot. the reading that i obtain was much more higher than before. (previous reading was 15 - 25degC, after replacing, reading was 104 - 120 ) is it the new module need to change the unit that it takes?
3) how can we know what unit is that module using? How to change?

HELP is needed urgently.

Thank u!!

Nick
icon9.gif