How can find out from WinCC which data are sending from WinCC to other system

arocon

We have S7-414H PLC with WinCC HMI. From WinCC through OPC some data is sending to the ABB OPTIMAX system. WinCC is used as OPC server and OPTIMAX is used as OPC client. How can we find out from WinCC which data and how many data are sending from WinCC to ABB Optimax system through OPC.

Your OPC server (WinCC) may have performance values (like throughput) available as system tags that are accesible through the HMI.

Similar Topics

I am pretty new to wincc and just upgraded an older wincc interface to the latest version, the issue that I have is this. I have temperature and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does any1 have any experience in wincc flixible advanced with scripts? I can't seem to find how to insert a script in WinCC. I can add ...
Replies
Views
I am new bie in WinCC & S7. We have WinCC HMI & S7-414H PLCs. I want to know the procedure to find the alarm lists in the WinCC and how to cross...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have tested every screen and no single screen individually has this fault pop up, but when I compile and send to the PanelView it comes up. If I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom