WinCC_from ES to OS

HansAndersen

Hello,

I have changed a PDL file in WinCC on Engineering station.We have 1 ES an 1 OS in the system.I want to transfer this PDL page and activate it in OS WinCC.How can I manage this procedure.Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
M'm assuming you are using PCS7. Then you normally should download "Changes only" via simatic manager. But this takes some time. If it's only a *.PDL, you can copy the file from ES to OS.

Similar Topics

I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom