RsLogix 5000 and Flex I/O

nqn827

I'm using a FlexLogix PLC (1794-L34) with four (4) 1794-IE8/B modules and RsLogix 5000. Is there any command that would allow me to trigger the A/D on all four modules at the same time?
TIA

nqn827 said:
I'm using a FlexLogix PLC (1794-L34) with four (4) 1794-IE8/B modules and RsLogix 5000. Is there any command that would allow me to trigger the A/D on all four modules at the same time?
TIA

What are you trying to accomplish? Are you looking to do high speed data acquistion?

This doesn't really help, but.

The only analog input module I am aware of that can do that is the fast analog input module for the ControlLogix.

Darren

After looking, you can setup a 1756 remote rack to your FlexLogix Controller over ControlNet or EtherNet/IP and use the 1756-IF4FXOF2F/B modules. On the input configuration tab set the "Synchronize Module Inputs" check box in the lower right side of the tab. You are also able to use the "Archiving Connection" comms format which you may find useful if you are trying to do synchronized high speed (realative to a PLC) data collection.

Darren