InView Panel Displays In-accurate temp.

gado

Guys,

Kindly help me sort this thing out. We are monitoring our winding temperature thru 6-points with one RTD each. 5 points are reading an average of 78 deg C while one point reads only about 57 deg C.

I did verify the reading by hooking my laptop and get on-line reading.Surprisingly, all 6-points are reading almost the same but on the inview, that one point previously mentioned has a difference of at least 15 deg C.

Where you guys think the problem is?

Cheers!

gado

You did not mention the plc but I have to "assume" that something has altered how the program is doing the scaling OR the HMI is altering the numbers after reading them.

Similar Topics

Hello let me explain my problem. I just got tossed into a somewhat complicated job because the person that normally does the writing is on...
Replies
Views
Hello; I'm programming a 1200 with RSLogix and a InView Panel 2706-P42R with Inview Messaging Software. I'm struggling with how to make the plc...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have a Inview 2706-P72CN2, it had been working OK. Showing OK Parts, NOK Parts and Goal Parts. Suddenly, it has stopped working...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a Weinview/Weintek MT8071ip HMI and an EasyAccess Activation Card. I have activated the card on the HMI (it says activated), but...
Replies
Views
Currently I'm programming a Controls Spectrum InView P42C-SC using a ControlLogix. The display has an ethernet communications module attached to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom