Client Server configuration

rajendrad

All,

We are working on the wonderware IAS Platform for first time. We have developed and Installed Standalone InTouch Applications.
In this project we have 3 Client Servers with IAS Platform. Main IAS server shall be provided by another automation developer. We have developed the application in IAS. We need to install it at client side and check it.

We possess the client license as required. Platform license shall be provided to us at later stage by the another Automation developer while commissioning.

I would like to know how the client server configuration can be achieved. What setting will be required to establish the client server configuration?

Kindly let us know if there is any specific procedure to achieve the Client Server Configuration with Main IAS Server. Any checklist that is required to be maintained during startup?

Waiting for your reply.