plc info only?

walleye

as i am new to this forum,my first question, "Is this questions board open to all electrical applications or just plc questions?" :oops:

This site is open to all questions. There are lots of electricians and electrical engineers here (and others with ansewers or at least something to say). Believe me you will get an ansewer.
Bring it on.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Anyone know what these statistics mean or if there is a page that explains it more? I couldn't find anything on Rockwell's website or literature...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make a change to a Mitsubishi plc FX3GE program that is running currently in the machine. I do not have a copy of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am having trouble with saving Data Log in Micro850 AB PLC. The data log requires date and time information to function properly...
Replies
Views
I've got a customer with a printing machine that has an Omron C200H-CPU21-E and the processor is dead. I've got 120VAC but no status indicator...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have had a thought that I could email data from a plc , but I have never done this and need your help ? I have a micrologix 1400 and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom