SEW Movitools Help

bdatagcauto

Can anyone tell me why, when I try to access "shell" in manager, it gives a fault "wrong or missing BIN files at". That is all the info it will give. I am new to Movitools so any help here would be appreciated. The SEW website is not a good source of info. Thanks

bdatagcauto said:
Can anyone tell me why, when I try to access "shell" in manager, it gives a fault "wrong or missing BIN files at". That is all the info it will give. I am new to Movitools so any help here would be appreciated. The SEW website is not a good source of info. Thanks

Does it happen when you choose "OFFLINE" type of connection?

may be you have a corrupted BIN files of the movitools software? have you tried it remove and install it again?

Found the problem, it was in my software. Don't really know why, I have the same version from the same disk on two computers. One works and one doesn't. I'll reinstall tommorrow, see if it helps. Thanks for the advice.