System improvement with PID

Do you know a program in any language(Basic,visual basic,...etc.) that is the equivalent to the PID algorithm in its most common application??

You said:
Many college control systems texts have sample programs for PID.

where can i find these texts????

You're starting to irritate me, manos. This is your problem, so you have to solve it. Get out of your chair, go to your closest engineering library, and spend some time in the stacks. As an alternate, buy the book - pretend it's an investment in your career.

Don't start getting ****y with us because we aren't solving your problem for free fast enough to suit you!

WARNING! Beginning of Rant

<Steps up on soap box>

The problem is, most people don't want to take the time to properly research something. It's easier to whip out an email or post to a forum and have someone else do it for you!

Books require effort to derive the answer as does web searching. Some people are not willing to put forth any. That's why there are so many "I have an assignment to do a set of stop lights. Can you show me how this is done?" questions on here.

Ok, I'm done now.