s7 system fault

JohnW

I have had a look at previous threads on this but I wondered if anyone has more experience.

The problem, on loading a program into a new IM151-7 the CPU goes to stop on i/o error and the SF led comes on. I have tried new hardware configs but the sme result, so I removed all of the i/o and configured a bare IM151 but the same result stop on i/o error.

The message also has the error codes:

STOP caused by I/O error
No relevance for user (Z1): 0000
No relevance for user (Z2): 0050 (Z3): 4555
Previous operating mode: STOP (internal)
Requested operating mode: STOP (internal)
External error, Incoming event

any ideas? I was thinking it is a corrupt system file from reading the other threads.

I am waiting for a call from Siemens technical support as well.

Similar Topics

I am getting ''Bad system configuration'' fault from the Plc5 processor maybe three times a week or less or more. After getting clear this error...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I need to test if a ControlLogix redundancy system will switchover when the Primary chassis has a major fault occurred. I followed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Last Friday I uploaded the program on the Rslogix 5000 and saved it, when I saved it, it asked me to save the tag values and I clicked...
Replies
Views
I've encountered a situation where the SLC 5 connected to a Compact Logic via DHRIO does not send the Compact Logix a fault notification if the...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I need your support to fix hardware problem.How i can configure the hardware after replace with new one with using step-7 V5.3 New...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom