Fpwin Pro Question

230grain

I am trying to organize my program using POU’s by creating new POU’s for various related parts of the program. It seems these don’t work the same was as “subroutines” in Allen-Bradley. Simply put it carries over some declared variables and not others. For example I have a bit named “END_TRAVEL” that automatically transfers to the new POU. Another bit named “OK_TO_MOVE” does not transfer. When I put it in it wants me to “declare” it. What’s up with that?

Similar Topics

YIKES!! I have done most of my training in RSlogix and making a retentive timer has never been a problem. I recently took a job converting...
Replies
Views
Just started using FPWin pro - this software seems very similar to GX IEC Developer. Does anyone know if it is the same, what differences there...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, does anyone have a FPWIN PRO GR full version?I am only limited to only 200 ladders on the trial version. Appreciate your help. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am after a bit of advice. I have panasonic nais plc and have the fpwin software. I have uploaded the program but I want to view...
Replies
Views
Please help with this problem I have to download my program (FPWIN pro 5.3) to PLC type (FPG 12k). The problem is as follows :- (Error : not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom